USAMMC-K RM provides the following service and support:
- Supports for Defense Travel System procedure
- Manages Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC)
- Manages Government Purchase Card (GPC)
- Implements financial management procedures
- Supervises the integration of plans and programs for budget formulation and execution
- Manages manpower authorizations and documentation
- Provide general advice on managing fund obligation and execution for health care preparation
USAMMC-K RM provides in/out financial support including DTS and travel card. All incoming and outgoing personnel must complete in/out process through the resource management.
Please download forms here, fill out and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for incoming process.
All outgoing personnel needs to physically stop by RM office to complete outgoing process.
USAMMC-K RM provides DTS operation including TDY authorization and voucher for USAMMC-K and 563rd MLC personnel.
TDY Request Form
TDY request form needs to be submitted with required signature to RM office
Certification of Unavailable/Lost Receipts
Please fill out the form; When the receipts are not available for the travel voucher
Travel Payment Preference Sheet KGS Employees and KATUSA Soldiers
FAQ on Required Receipts
Consider Government Resource to use CTO
USAMMC-K RM provides GTCC registration service for proper GTCC process. All in/out personnel who have GTCC should complete in/out process with RM.
Please download forms listed below, fill out and send it to email@example.com
for proper process:
USAMMC-K RM provides guidelines on the use of GPC. Please download forms listed below, fill out and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
for placing GPC order: