Readiness & Sustainment Directorate (R&S)
Support Army acquisition stakeholders, materiel developers, and the warfighter with medical materiel sustainment expertise, sourcing solutions, and end-item management for the Army’s medical materiel. R&S provides quality service and support for medical materiel readiness and sustainment; ensuring medical materiel is safe, serviceable, and sustainable to the warfighter.
- Sustainment planning experts for product development Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and sourcing
- Item management for items Transitioned to Sustainment (T2S)
- Determine maintenance support requirements
- Contribute to the development of sustainment documentation
- Assist with Catalog, Sets, Kits, & Outfits (SKO) Bill of Materials (BOM) management.