Logistics Assistance Directorate (LAD)
Logistics Assistance Directorate (LAD) establishes, staffs, and manages a worldwide Logistics Assistance Program (LAP) providing expert technical support to set and sustain operation medical capability for commanders through campaigning, competition, crisis, and conflict in response to large scale combat operations.
- Provide technical assessment on unit medical systems and equipment
- Identify complex technical issues and maintenance training short falls
- Conduct unit level medical systems and equipment analysis identifying equipment accountability and sustainment degradations and trends
- Provide training on medical systems and equipment promoting campaign readiness to set and sustain operational capabilities during competition and conflict phases
- Provide technical/logistics assistance in support of equipment readiness to units when supporting National Training Center (NTC), Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC), and local level training exercises