USAMMC-E's forte is integrated medical logistics management:
- Supply Class VIII
- Clinical engineering
- Optical fabrication
- Storage and distribution
- Assembly, disassembly and reconstitution of health related sets, kits and outfits
- Medical logistics assistance and training
Our dedicated workforce accomplishes these functions through innovation and enabling technologies, especially in the area of automated information and communications systems.
USAMMC-E's highly talented and well experienced professionals are our key to success, today and in the future. Each person is a part of the USAMMC-E team and conducts business to the highest productivity standards to satisfy their customers while achieving strategic goals. The USAMMC-E team includes approximately 285 personnel, including military, civilians, contractors and foreign nationals.
Chief of staff
Manages administrative services required to fulfill USAMMC-E's mission.
- S1 / Human Resources Division
- S4 / Logistics Division
- S6 / Information Management Division
- S8 / Resource Management Division
deputy commander for support
- Materiel Surgical Division
- Pharmacy/Laboratory Division
Deputy Commander for Operations
Provides Theater level Class VIII supply support to deployed and peacetime customers.
- Business Support Office
- Customer Support Division
- Medical Materiel Division
- Clinical Management Division
- Clinical Engineering Division
- Optical Activity Division
- S2 / Security and Safety Division
- S3/CUOPS/Training & Plans/FUOPS