Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) Property Control
PBO is responsible to establish responsibilities and procedures for the accomplishment of property transactions and local procurement transactions within USAMMC-K.
Each individual, sub-hand receipt holder or end-user, entrusted with the use of U.S. Government property is responsible for the care and safekeeping of these items.
Property, signed on temporary hand receipts or hand receipts, is the direct responsibility of the recipient who will be expected to:
- provide and ensure protection against damage,
- provide and ensure security against losses,
- take protective measures against abuse and misuse of equipment,
- maintain control over the accountability:
- "Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss" DA Form 1659 and "Administrative Adjustment Report" DA FORM 4949
- by sub-hand receipting, to the extent possible, property to end-users;
- by ensuring that hand receipted U.S Government property will not be transferred or disposed of, without prior authorization from the Property Book Office.
Request for Issue of Turn-in DA Form 3161
Administrative Adjustment Report DA Form 4949
FOI DA Form 2765-1
Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss Register DA Form 1659
There are two procurement methods that USAMMC-K PBO use;
Those who need office supplies please fill out the form in (DA Form 2765-1) and submit it to us then we will purchase it through local SP#60 or GSA channel.
Government Purchase Card (GPC):
Those who need DPW support, please fill out forms listed below and submit it to us then we will contact Installation DPW and take care of your work orders or service orders.
Service Order : Demand Maintenance Order for Facility
Work Order : New construction or Installation for Facility,
Those who need TMP services please fill out EA Form 571-E and submit it to us then we will coordinate with TMP and provide you TMP services that you requested.