Operations Division (MMOD)
Provides sustainment and depot-level maintenance support for standard and select nonstandard medical materiel to all Army components, authorized
DoD activities, and other federal agencies.
MMOD Functions and Accountabilities:
(Click on regions below for additional Depot Information)
- Provide wholesale medical materiel maintenance services for the AMEDD.
- Execute a sustainment maintenance program.
- Provide forward deployed Depot medical maintenance expertise (MLST) & (FRA-M).
- Provide reach logistics to medical equipment maintainers via Tele-maintenance and other support programs.
- Manage the AMEDD's Diagnostic Imaging Acceptance Program for all TDA/TOE customers including on-site acceptance support.
- Manage Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) DX programs.